Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Project 4: Critiquing

I was really impressed with every ones projects. Even though none of us are professional graphic designers or get paid for the work we do, I definitely think that the posters were professionally done. I think everyone bought a different aspect of what we have learned so far through out the class. The ideas that were made I could tell reflected some of my classmates personality's.

During our critiques as a class, I am very surprised to hear so many of my class mates speak up and give their opinions whether it be good or bad or just saying that they like it. Some of the opinions I do agree with and very few that I don't agree with. It is going to be very interesting to see what people say about my brochure since it has to do with tattoos and what not.

Like I said in my earlier post about my project that I was not very pleased with it. I had a chance to ask a couple of my class mates what they thought and they said they liked it a lot. I'm not sure if they were being honest or being nice, but whatever reason it was it made me feel better about my poster. While I was up there I didn't get much criticism which could be a good or bad thing. I will take it as a positive thing!!

All in all I think the class as a whole did an outstanding job on their posters. I am sure if they had a little more time and a little more experience there design can be seen by their peers and the whole world.

I am actually pretty excited to see what my class mates have for our final project. I want to see how everyone used what we learned all year to incorporate into our brochure. Every time we go into a critique I expect to see some above average projects but there has always been two or three that really grabbed my attention and say wow, good job. I may not say it verbally but I am thinking it and I hope I am able to see some cool designs for the brochures.

No comments:

Post a Comment